Radioactive Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh boy oh boy

4 posters

Go down

Oh boy oh boy Empty Oh boy oh boy

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Allright guys, I have a confession to make.

Steph is almost eight months pregnant. I know that that is a long time to go without telling you all, but until recently, we had been obsessively working over the best option for us to take with it. We have decided that we are going to keep the child.

It's a good time to let it be known that she and I were convinced that she was infertile, her ovaries were shrivelled so the odds were ridiculously low. I know this is going change some things in my life and inevitably my relationship with all of you, but you guys mean the world to me. I hope that this won't mean that we aren't friends anymore. I doing everything I can to rectify this situation and becoming the best person i can. I'm going back to school to take some more courses to ensure that I can get a respectable job. She is moving into my house where we will stay until we can afford a proper home.

I know this is big news that I should have broken sooner, but I have been pretty afraid of how all of you will react. It'd mean the world to me if you guys stuck by me. I know at best this is a mistake but I'm convinced that I can make something wonderful and beautiful out of it. And I want you guys to be there.

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Oh boy oh boy Empty Re: Oh boy oh boy

Post by Kiki Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Well, Steve, you've got my support. Oh boy oh boy Icon_smile
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh boy oh boy Icon_eek

Wow, just, wow.
That is certainly big news, especially since, as you said, we all thought she was infertile. I have to say I do wish you'd told us sooner, as one month is not a lot of time to get over the suprise before the big event.

Of course I'll stand by you Steve, especially since you're handling it so maturely and doing the right thing but this is a lot to take in all at once. No offence, but I can't put a lot of thought into this right now, as I'm in the midst of some really heavy school stuff, but as soon as mid-terms are over I would love to be able to talk with you about this more.

Congratulations to you and Steph, I hope you do as you say "make something wonderful and beautiful out of it." Hopefully we can help out somehow.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by ifer Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Whoa! Loaded post much?!?

Dude, you know I won't ditch you over this. Woulda been nice if you'd told me earlier, but ah well.

I am worried about how it will affect your life & esp. free time and such, tho. I mean, when our family friends Kevin and Natalie had kids, they could no longer hang out or play rpgs with our family. Gotta be a lot of stress.

It's totally your life and your decision. Just make sure you're ready for such a big change. I'll support you in any way I can.

I have to be honest, though: I'm not a big fan of kids. I'll tolerate them, and if you need to bring the child to meetings or whatever for any reason, I'll deal. Just don't expect me to be goo goo over your child like a normal person.

p.s. was this why you missed the party?
ifer
ifer
Admin

http://juandfr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:32 pm

Ifer wrote:Whoa! Loaded post much?!?

Dude, you know I won't ditch you over this. Woulda been nice if you'd told me earlier, but ah well.

I am worried about how it will affect your life & esp. free time and such, tho. I mean, when our family friends Kevin and Natalie had kids, they could no longer hang out or play rpgs with our family. Gotta be a lot of stress.

It's totally your life and your decision. Just make sure you're ready for such a big change. I'll support you in any way I can.

I have to be honest, though: I'm not a big fan of kids. I'll tolerate them, and if you need to bring the child to meetings or whatever for any reason, I'll deal. Just don't expect me to be goo goo over your child like a normal person.

p.s. was this why you missed the party?

As group lackey, I shall babysit at meetings if need be. THERE IS SO MUCH LOVE ON THIS TOPIC...
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum