Radioactive Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Challenge! For Fun!

2 posters

Go down

A Challenge! For Fun! Empty A Challenge! For Fun!

Post by Kiki Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:55 pm

This isn't for any of the formal comics, but is just an interesting idea I had...

You're character(s), writes a fairytale style story themselves.

An example!

Once upon time there was a kitten. He was cute. A bit scary wolf came along and ate the kitten. There was blood everywhere and the wolf thought it was funny. He then murdered Red Riding Hood and the Three Little Pigs. All was right with the world. The End.

By Shifter.

You don't have to use fairy tale characters, but the format is needed. Give it a shot! I'm going to...I just need an idea. They can involve other peoples characters (not directly...For instance; the big lizard man instead of Slayer, of the black beast for Shifter, etc.). Have fun.

Kiki

P.S. Also, thinking my present to YOU guys is to have a Christmas party! Nothing huges, just a get together with homemade goodies, hot chocolate and good cheer among buddies.

Merry X-Mas! A Challenge! For Fun! Icon_santa
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

A Challenge! For Fun! Empty Re: A Challenge! For Fun!

Post by ifer Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:54 am

Kiki wrote:
Also, thinking my present to YOU guys is to have a Christmas party! Nothing huges, just a get together with homemade goodies, hot chocolate and good cheer among buddies.

Awesome! When?
ifer
ifer
Admin

http://juandfr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum