Radioactive Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have I done...

2 posters

Go down

What have I done... Empty What have I done...

Post by Kiki Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:18 pm

I have an RP idea... a horrible, horrible idea. Our characters, as teenagers, in a high school. Just for them. With dormotories. The insanity... I see it as sort of a Drawn Together sort of environment, safe for that its at high school and a Mutants and Masterminds sort of thing...safe for no dying, just going to into a minor coma that you'll wake up after a few days, thanks to the advaned technology and staff of FACELESS HIGH!!!

Welcome, to Faceless High, where you favourite psychopathic heros, villians and undecided gather in pubescent form! Oh, the humanity! Here, you’ll see day to day life of a Faceless character going through the angstY teenage phase, all together in one building!

Shifter; The Jock. The lean, mean fighting machine is the king of the kickball field, where YOU ‘RE the ball! He’s constantly in the counsellor’s office for anti social behaviour, but because of his razor sharp teeth, all meetings must be between bullet-proof glace for our professional’s safety!

Dr. Rayon is the misfit who can’t seem to fit into any crowd and is constantly in detention for giving teachers lip! He thinks he knows better than they do, and he does! Teachers don’t like that, hence why his usual residence is in room 101 with his good buddy, Shifter! Note the massive sarcasm, folks!

Wilhelm is a master chemist and biologist who has a wicked good time throwing his specimens organs around and attaching them to various electronics, most commonly his scientific calculator. He hangs out with the bullies and fancies himself their “friend”. Oh, how wrong he is! Wilhelm, nobody likes you!

Shadow is a graceful English wiz who has memorized nearly all of Shakespeare’s plays and sonnets! The girls would go wild for him if it weren’t for his cold demeanour and being completely void of feeling! He’s the ring leader of the bullies, and you’ll soon see why when he has you convinced your own mother is out to kill you! What a dick.

Kathrine is the gorgeous cheerleader squad leader! And no wonder; she can bend herself entirely in half! Wow! Talk about flexability. She’s also drop dead gorgeous! I want to do manly things to her. Many better men have tried and failed, considering her boyfriend is our dark skinned monster friend, Shifter! What a match of beauty and the beast! Their bodies have never been found!

Making this school was a bad idea!

We also have international students, some not even from this dimension!

Toru is the quiet one from an aquatic planet; it’s shocking she keeps so quiet considering that voice of hers! Yowza! I sense the next Madonna is in our area! She’s good friends with Rayon and often hangs out with him in detention. What an empathic girl! I sense a budding love interest...But don’t you tell them that!

Giselle is a trouble maker who completely disregards all rules set, especially no fighting! She’s a brilliant performer of dance, but when it comes to making friends, she’d rather do so with her fists than with words! For this reason, she doesn’t have any friends safe for Rayon and Toru, but weirdos need to stick together, so it’s not like they have a choice.

Several other guests will come in for a term of two at Faceless H, including Slayer the Aquarian, Sparkz the Bionic Boy, Kerosene, Krystin, Voidseer and many more! How much insanity can this school contain? Find out next time on Faceless High!
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

What have I done... Empty Re: What have I done...

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Krystin is the goth chick.

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm

YES....
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum