Radioactive Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween...*DOOM*

4 posters

Go down

Halloween...*DOOM* Empty Halloween...*DOOM*

Post by Kiki Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:16 pm

It's October! And what concludes the month of horrible hallows and ghostly grims? Halloween, the best day of the year. Considering I actually have a social life now (not just with you guys, but at school too!), I was pondering throwing some form of bash to celebrate the evening. A mate of mine, however, wishes to throw a party on that date. I'm going to try to combine efforts with her to create the ultimate horror fest, that can cater to all of us. However, I would like to hear your opinions about the up and coming night.
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Halloween...*DOOM* Empty Re: Halloween...*DOOM*

Post by Kyle Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:29 am

Sounds good to me, what exactly were you planning?

We could have a Dark Castle fest! Halloween...*DOOM* Icon_eek
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Yeah, but I'm planning it with my friend and she's inviting HER friends, so I'm not sure exactly what our movies are going to be. I did put 13 Ghosts on the list though, love. It's all good. From what we can gather, it will be at her house, which isn't too far from mine. Will be lots of movies and general silliness, as well as DDR and scary games if we can find them. Everyone is REQUIRED to wear a costume. If not, we will have to do something dreadful and girly to you. Which may involve lipstick, a wig, a tutu, some socks, and a couple of cameras. I suggest you wear a costume.
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 am

As for scary games I can bring Betrayal at House on the Hill, that certainly fits the theme.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 am

Dude, like, video games. I don't know what she'll want!!! It's a team effort with high school girls! DIFFERENT INTERESTS. I'll definately bring it up, though, as it is a fun game.

Is anyone ELSE interested? We need to make a guest list, so RSVP.
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by ifer Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Sounds good.

There's an annual party being hosted at my house that day, but other than the fact that they bring good food I find it rather boring. Only differences between the hallows eve event and the bi-weekly swims are the costumes and the door prizes. Mainly a bunch of people just standing around and talking or swimming and talking.

I usually end up either sitting at a table trying to sell some jewelry or hopping upstairs every now and then to grab some munchies, so a party with friends would probably be a vast improvement. And as for the games, depending on the number of people you could have both a videogame and a boardgame going at once.
ifer
ifer
Admin

http://juandfr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 pm

That's a good idea, Ifer! Nice one. Aysha loves the idea of Betrayl at the House on the Hill (whatever its called), and as for games? DDR, unless your bring something wish you and enough people want to play. There's also; a big ongoing murder mystery, costume contests, and the massacring of people who don't wear costumes. It's going to be a blast!

Also.... MY TIFA COSTUME ARRIVED!!! SO I CAN GO TO THE ANIME CON!!! ON FRIDAY!!! YES!!! However, this means that if anyone else wants to go, your going to have to get there yourselves. I'm making Kyle take me (thank you womanly features! You can make men do anything LOL), since there's table top gaming AND RPGs...Along with video games, and stuff straight from Japan that we can't normally get. If you can't or don't wish to tag along becaues of short notice, I don't blame you. There's another one in Gatineau in Feb.

Tata!! Anymore party suggestions would be appreciated.
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by ifer Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:17 pm

How much is required to be considered a costume?
ifer
ifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Have you invited Julie as well? Just wondering.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:16 pm

At Ifer: It has to look like a costume. That's basically all I can say. I'm sure you'll do a fine job.

At Kyle: DUH!! I need to tell her 'bout that, actually.... Time flies too fast, damnit!!
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by ifer Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:56 am

^well, yeah, but does it have to be an organized costume? Can I just slap on wings or a tail, or do I need a whole outfit and/or name for what I'm supposed to be?
ifer
ifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Well, it be better if you could be an "orginized" character, but if you can come up with some background for yourself, then knock yourself out. XD

You could be the tooth fairy if you wear wings...Why the lack of gown? Casual Saturdays.
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by ifer Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Bah. It was the background that I was afraid of. *sigh* Ahh well, I'll figure something out.
ifer
ifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:42 am

And yet neither of my characters, with their long backstories, are "appropriate"...
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Because they aren't really costumes! They can be anything!! Look, just wear costumes and stuff and MAKE THEM BE COSTUMES. Rayon's outfit is regular clothing! Yes, he's got a story, but he doesn't LOOK like it. He looks normal! Don't look normal! It's Halloween! Now, if you got power armor, THEN we'd be getting somewhere which isn't going to happen obviously, due to the insanity making it, costs, etc.

And Kyle? I am giving you monies for your costume. So you don't say anything. Plus, everyone wants you to do "the voice", so for the sakes of 10 + teenaged girls, stick with whom you're going as.
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 pm

lol kelsey being the suga mamma

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down