Radioactive Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Contest

Go down

Halloween Contest Empty Halloween Contest

Post by Kiki Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Hello, gang!

Christine and I thought it a brilliant idea to have a Halloween writing contest with our writers club. The feedback? Awesome to the MAX. It's a fun affair with prizes like candy bars and edible nummies, and that got me thinking; why don't WE have our own horror writing contest? For fun, among us and our friends if they also wish to join? Any thoughts?
If any of you're interested in the rules we've established and wish to use them as a guideline (although I don't think I'd place in MAJOR restrictions on our group, considering we don't have lunch breaks of a pitiful 45 min.), here's a link to our club's DA account journal, which states what is expected.

http://writestuffclub.deviantart.com/journal/

You can also view some of our writer's works, though there's been few posted thus far. Hopefully this will change with nagging and multiple threats of violents. We'll soon see. Halloween Contest 878634

P.S. I'm going to challenge you by saying NOT to write about any of your characters, because they're naturally horrifying. Start from scratch and see what you can come up with.
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down